1. Completed FEM application forms. here
2. Company registration documents (Certificate of Confirmation / CK1 or Cor14.3).
3. Copy of the director’s / owner’s ID documents.
4. Letter from bank (not older than 3 months) confirming banking details.
5. Copy of previous assessment from the Compensation Fund.
On a company letterhead:
i. Reason for the transfer.
ii. Number of employees.
iii. Actual wages and salaries prior year.
iv. Actual wages and salaries current year up to proposed transfer date.
Existing Policyholders and Medical Service Providers can click here to visit our Interactive website / customer portal.