The objective of FEM’s rehabilitation management program is to achieve efficient recovery and safe return to work and community of injured or diseased employees of our policy holders through:
- Monitoring and coordination of the medical rehabilitation process.
- Assessment and approval of assistive devices to improve independence.
- Monitoring and coordination of the vocational rehabilitation process.
- Reintegrating the employee back to the workplace and the community.
- Ensuring that adequate rehabilitation, which may include Occupational Therapy, Physiotherapy, assistive devices, and other services is authorized as per the COID Act.
- Monitoring compliance with the government Gazette by the rehabilitation service providers.
Upskilling and Reskilling Programs
- Facilitating the vocational training programs.
- Providing employees who sustained a permanent disability with an opportunity to acquire a new set of skills which may enable them to:
- Reenter the job market in the field of their choice.
- Start a small business in a sector of interest.